Fête de la musique 2014
Paris awakens once again to celebrate the 2014 Fête de la Musique in due style!
If you happen to be in Paris in June, you can’t miss the festivities on 21 June for the 33rd edition of music celebration! The main theme this year is URBAN music! Musicians from all backgrounds will invade the capital with one word in mind: MUSIC! All concerts are free and open to the public. Come and share in the cultural explosion that will turn the streets of Paris into a musical tour of the world!
Some of the highlights
- Paris 3rd: Daniel Lemma at the Swedish Institute
- Paris 5th: Spotlight on Ireland at the Irish Cultural Centre
- Paris 7th: Laëtitia Dana and the B11finale of “End of Weak France” on the Banks of the Seine
- Sound and light & military music ensembles at the Champ de Mars
- Nuit boréale (“northern lights”) with Canadians artists at Les Invalides
- Duo Aga-Shio at the Japanese Cultural Centre
- Paris 9th: Laëtitia Dana & Les Boxettes at Auber metro station
- Paris 14th: Ricard S.A Live Music presents French talent at Denfert-Rochereau
- Paris 19th: Batucadas concert at the Cité de la Musique
More infos here (in french)